Monday, January 12, 2009

Worst Dressed!


Okay, maybe I'm stretching it a bit...but this is how I looked for our bike ride today. I wasn't about to take a pic of my hair!! I would've really made it on some body's Worst Dressed list! Funny, nu shoes look much cleaner on film them in real life.
We have had a bit of a last few days. (Does that even make sense??) So glad it's Monday to start fresh.
DH had a wake & funeral to go to of one of his co-workers. The man was like late 40's. Died in his sleep.
Our truck broke, went to the shop, got fixed (not), went back in the shop. Still there.
Sun. morning our bathroom started to overflow. DH snaked almost 75ft to get to the clog!! Roots. There was something else, I know I'm forgetting. But you get the idea.
On a good note, DD had to get her frames replaced. Her old ones broke (that explains why we had so many problems). They finally came in. We didn't have to pay the $15 replacement fee since we had to wait so long!!
When DH rented the snake, the guy asked if he knew how to use the machine, etc. DH replied that he should have a gold card for the many times he's had to rent it. They gave him a pair of gloves! He was excited!
Thank God for friends with trucks who are willing to help. They saved us lots in tow truck fees. I'll be making them some of my (Paula Dean's) Blueberry goodness!!
DH & I actually feel much closer with all of this going on.
Enough rambling. Sorry I don't have nything for Mmm Monday for ya!

No comments: