Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Update

Here with a quick update. It's Spring Break here. So no school and extra cleaning! Just wanted to let you know that I am not going to keep up my 365 blog. While it was a wonderful idea, I just can't take photos everyday and post them on the blog, etc. So, no need to go there anymore.

In the scrapping part of my world, I made it onto round 4 in the Design Star contest! I have made the top ten. Now we have two weeks to make a whole kit. My hardest part right now is colors. Last time I saw a color scheme and my mind went with it. This time, not the case.

Today, the weather is very pleasant. Almost on the chilly side. Yesterday it was very windy. R hung up out clothes line, so our bedding it out to dry.

Hope you have a great day and thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Anne of Alamo said...

lol, my 365 is dying a slow and painful death!

but you did it...the top 10, oh girl am I so so so so so so proud of you!
whew...
okay...
your brain will come back and with it the mojo I know is inside it! woo woo

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, the top 10 great. I'm very proud of you. You are a very gifted lady. I know that the Lord will give you a great idea and it will just flow out of you like a huge waterfall. Love Mom