Friday, October 2, 2009

Ramble, ramble

I don't intend on not writing anything for days at a time. I often find myself thinking..."I should blog about this." Other times, I think, "Gosh, I haven't blogged in a long time. What do I say?"

"I just ate a bean (homemade) burrito for lunch, the kids are laughing in the background, and Dolly, well she's whining, the kids must have food (that dog loves people food). " I am sure you don't want to read this everyday.

Or, our washer has a mysterious leak, R is going to have to take off the back and find it. Our toilet seems to not be "sucking" as much. Hence, continues our toilet troubles. I have a fear of it backing up when I use it now...wait...this is too much information.

Or, J's tire is fixed. Dad also bought him a bell. I think the neighbors are probably getting tired of the ring.

Or, Tomorrow the guys are going hunting, dove. C and I are going to paint the dining room. I have had such a hard time picking a color. But I am going with Cottonwood. Which is a shade darker than Antique Lace.

Or, the weather is a bit chilly today. I made whole wheat pancakes for breakfast. There's only two left. J eats a LOT. He has been on an egg kick, especially since he can cook them himself. Tonight's dinner will hopefully be better then last night's (an ok beef and broccoli, I threw the recipe away...sorry Michele.) Slow cooked Peppered Pork Chops.

Wait...this is what I read on other people's blogs.

2 comments:

Anne of Alamo said...

I love this stuff...it's the stuff I tell my family...lol, I envision J smiling brrrringing thru the neighborhood!
Your toilet fears make me laugh hysterically, and the fact you apologized to Michele for the recipe is just top notch!!
I even like hearing about your homemade bean burrito! bha ha ha
I might have to go update my blog now!! you are a blogging inspiration!

Michele said...

Did I give you the recipe? Don't remember that, I can't stand it anymore. The first couple times were fine, maybe just because it was different.
I very much enjoy your blogs. I was starting to think you and Anne had quit updating.