Friday, February 5, 2010

Quick Update

I have a few (very few) minutes.

We took C to the orthopedics and got x-rays. The doc said probably exercises and therapy will work. She is borderline on needing a brace. So he referred us to a spine doc in E.P. Have appt for next month.

R is on TDY (away for work). We thought he was only going to be gone for a week. But turns out he'll be gone one more week. He was able to come home very briefly last night. That was nice.

It was sunny yesterday! I am actually liking the sun these days. We have had SO much snow/rain that it feels like New England. No joke.

Today, after we finish up school the kids and I are headed to Hobby Lobby. I have a list of things I want to redecorate our office, the hallway wall, etc.

Have a great day!

No comments: