Friday, September 12, 2008

Update!! Finally!

Robert is painting our bathrooms today. Just white, but they badly needed it. Our bathroom is the rough one with all of the mildew. Plus the paint was peeling off. That will be the biggest chore, peeling off the paint. Sooo...I am catching up on my blogs. I have been pretty busy. My plate is full and I'm having seconds!

So here's a brief update. R, C & I are in a play at church. They are acting. I am a behind the scenes gal, background, even a little stage directing. That's Tues. night. Thurs is still band prac. We are getting ready for a concert for a baby church in El Paso. Then a "unplugged" concert in about a month at a coffee shop. Fri are outreach & youth nights. Sat. outreach, etc. We are having weekly prayer & fasting. This week was Mon. Next week will be Tues. and so on. The digiscrapping keeps me busy, but I LOVE it. Homeschool is going really good. Some mornings we spend an hour & a half on math, so our days are longer. Some days are pretty quick. It's funny, both kids need a lot of help the same days.

We have been getting a good amount of rain, which is always nice! We are excited about Sarah Palin and that the Red Sox are so close to first place.

I think that's it. Hope you all are good!

No comments: