Thursday, December 4, 2008

Three Things...

These three things I love...Autumn...the colors, the crisp sounds, the chill in the air. My Mother-in-love...we were eating dinner when UPS (another thing I love) come with breakfast from B!!! Thanks! R will probably make waffles soon!! Yumm!
And this pile of laundry...hubby leaves his clothes by the door in the morning, so he doesn't wake me as he gets up very early!



In other news...Denise I think I need to borrow your DH's pink dish gloves. Our dishwasher is broke again. I was loading dishes and the top rack fell. Nothing broke. We've checked into the parts to fix it...but we are going to hold off. It's not an emergency and right now not worth the $$ to fix.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Seriously Christine...I cannot believe your luck.

I am going to have to get your snail mail address and ship you off a pair.

You may never go back to the dishwaher again. LOL!

Okay, that's not true...but you would look cute doing your dishes.

Anonymous said...

LOL!! Thanks.