
Man...it's been awhile since I last blogged. sorry. We have been good, just busy like everyone else this time of year. I'm going to try to recap events from the past few days for ya.
Thurs. a group of us went caroling and telling people about Jesus. I think only a few of us could actually sing in tune (not me). Our ages went from 60ish to 10. What a wonderful time. We would sing a couple of songs and then a couple of us would give our testimony and share the Gospel. There was one house that REALLY touched me. A dad and his 4/5 yr old daughter. As he held her in his arms the pure joy that was on their face was so moving. I don't think I will ever forget it.
Friday evening we went to a graduation. One of the young men in our church was going to an alternative high school. There were 40 graduating students. I tell you what, I really enjoyed the alternative high school graduation. The kids there were so appreciative to have had teachers who helped them and to be graduating. Our friend actually was able to talk in front of everyone and give his testimony.
Sat was play practice. The play is about a young lady who thinks she has one last chance to get right with God. The performance date keeps getting moved due to mainly finding a place to perform it. Anyway, after the practice was over and most of the cleaning was done, the men/young and old were all in a circle playing hacky sack. Having a good old time. Something about that got to me.
Sun. was church. I girl (young lady) came and I got to pray with her! That was awesome.
Mon. school and running around, waiting in line at the bank for 20 min, etc...
I need to get. School starts in two minutes! Have a great day!

No comments:
Post a Comment