Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Blog Three

You all may think I crazy, but I am going to try to keeo 3 blogs. The one is going ot be my personal one. More for family and friends.

4 comments:

Anne of Alamo said...

I don't think you are crazy...I devour all three! I feel like you are right on my couch, squinting from not having your indoor glasses!
I miss you and every post makes you seem closer!
Your precious SIL really ministered to me...crazy day...will post later maybe...might save up for a time you can babble!

Pressed Petals said...

Okay Anne, I'm getting pretty good with these abbreviations, but what does SIL mean? Thank you for your kind comments. Ready youemails and blog does make you seem a lot closer! I do miss squinting in your living room!

Anne of Alamo said...

sis in law :)

Brusuelas Klan said...

3 is fun! I like it!