
In our house I have a "theory" that I use as a mental excuse not to mop as much as I probably should. "Mop and they will spill." It seems like those days I mop that's when we decide to spill, after I've mopped. Now, it doesn't always happen, but I think that we've broken a record the last few days. I have been needing to mop the kitchen floor and C ended up spilling iced tea at night. The next morning she mopped the whole floor. That very morning within two hours J spilt something, mopped again. Last night R spilt milk not once but twice, bam, bam! So he cleaned up the floor and since it was late, left it for good. Needless to say that when I got up this morning the smell of milk was gross, to put it mildly. So this morning I was it twice. It's drying right now and I'm thinking of putting crime scene tape around the kitchen or giving everyone sippy cups. Hahahahaha!!

1 comment:
lol
how true!
my kitchen is very small, and I could very well mop with a dishcloth...
but everytime it becomes sparkling clean...
small spills don't happen, but large sticky spreading spills!
lol..
I laugh now, but the back of my head blows off at the time!
Post a Comment