Friday, August 29, 2008

Quick note


Just checking in for a quick post. we have sun pretty much all day then all of a sudden the rain just started to come down pretty good just now. We are going to try to go to a melodrama tonight in Cloudcroft. Hopefully the rain will stop. This has not been my week for cooking. First I burnt a grilled dish to the point of no return. I picked out enough for R to eat any made eggs for the kids and me. Tonight, I made a cherry cobbler. R has been on a cobbler kick. R took a bite, "Mmm this is good." Then crunch! I forgot I had to pit the cherries!!!! They've been in the freezer for awhile. So, maybe I should stick to leftovers. Wait, we just finished them all off. In other news, how about these elections. Crazy! Have a great Labor Day weekend!

1 comment:

Anne of Alamo said...

oh too funny
quick note..no time for complete updates...blog etc..but pass the word
tony got thru 1st interview...goes again on tuesday...
plus!!!!!!!!
3 girls prayed with us today...3 seperate houses!!!
erica
brenda
hilda!
awesome
and a backslider from an old church
Amber called me and I spent 1 1/2 hours with her friday..she is coming to church Sunday
I will update soon...crazy
but your blog is a highlite of the day